The Christmas season is almost here. And that means lots of food, snow, decorations, marshmallows, chunky sweaters, people you love around, and of course presents. Giving and receiving presents is essential for every Christmas party. That’s why we start planning on what to present to the beloved ones much earlier than the holidays come. Of course, it is also very important to have those perfect Christmas gift ideas for her. Moms are important too.
Picking a perfect present for a friend or relative can be the hardest part ever. But what can be even harder is picking a present for a family who has a toddler, especially if you don’t have your own children yet. The easiest and the most popular gift, in this case, is when you order online clothes for toddlers or toys for children. Okay, but what kind of clothes should you look for and what toys will be interesting for a kid who is one, two, or three years old?
Don’t panic! First of all, you have plenty of time until Christmas. Secondly, we know exactly what may be the best present for a toddler this Christmas.
Christmas Gift Guide: Toddler Gift Ideas
Every family is different. So, if you know the family, which you’re going to present a gift for a toddler too, have a list of preferable presents. Talk to them before buying a gift. If not, go for the recommendations below and surprise them with a practical, useful, and beautiful present.
The presents may differ depending on the age of a toddler. Something that suits for a 1-year old boy or girl might not suit a boy or a girl, who is 2- or 3-year old. Keep it in mind.
So, here’s a list of some interesting ideas of what you can present for a toddler.
- A set of clothes is probably the most popular gift ever. Don’t buy just a T-shirt and a skirt. Buy a stylish 2-piece or 3-piece set, created in the same style. For example, a crop top, headband, and shorts with the same print.
- Don’t want to buy clothes? Get a toy. A cool little Barbie is always a wonderful gift for a 3-year old girl. For a boy, look for a football style ball or any other kind of ball. At this age, boys love kicking and throwing toys around.
- A tea set. Get a mini version of a Disney’s tea set from the Beauty and the Beast. Of course, you can get any tea set you like, but the more interesting the pieces in the set are, the more interesting it will be for a toddler.
- A mini backpack. Get a furry or a character backpack with the images of the characters from «Frozen», «Cars», or «Winnie the Pooh». So, the kid will carry the snacks, drinks, and toys in it.
- A colorful book with a lot of pictures will be one of the best gifts ever. Check «Press Here» by Herve Tullet, «Where’s Spot?» by Eric Hill, etc.
It’s not hard picking a present for a toddler. Just think about what a kid may be interested in. Books? Barbies? Magnetic letters?