LONDON – Need some ideas for amazing products to give, ask, and receive as a true yoga lover? Don’t know what to buy as a gift for a yoga lover? Let’s find out.
If you’re thinking about doing some shopping to prepare gifts for yoga lovers who are a part of your family or your close friends, don’t rush. We cannot wait to share some really interesting present ideas for all of those who are already yoga-obsessed or just thinking about being unique and outstanding by impressive their friends with an exclusive gift. Be first to know about beautiful products every yogi dreams about. One of the presents we’re going to talk about below might be the perfect one for your friend, sister, or co-worker too.
Yoga Holiday Gift Guide: 5 Things to Present
The following gift ideas are equally suitable for both yoga professionals as well as yoga enthusiasts, who only start their practice.
- Yoga clothes. The first and the most obvious gift to present to someone who’s into yoga is clothes. The market for professional sports clothes is overwhelmed. You can find something in your own budget very easily. It can be an expensive top or a pair of colorful yoga pants. Today, sports clothes are in abundance. There are bras, tank tops, T-shirts, and leggings of any color, pattern, and print – black, yellow, blue, green, purple, gradient, etc.
- Gift card for a yoga studio. This is a perfect gift for those who are talking a lot about a desire to start yoga practice but don’t know how. So, free classes will be just a perfect gift for them. Here you have also a lot of options, depending on the studio you want to buy classes at. It can be a gift card for a couple of classes only, or for a couple of months;
- Yoga mat. This is one of those universal gifts suitable for both beginners and advanced yogis. There are several major companies on the market, where most yogis by their mats from. So, it won’t be difficult at all to make a decision if you personally know nothing about sports equipment. Those manufacturers are Manduka, Jade, Lululemon, Alo, and several others. The prices are slightly different, but the quality is pretty the same. Still, you have a lot of options to choose from;
- Water bottle. It is something your friend is going to use on a daily basis. This is a perfect gift, which is going to fit both a car holder as well as a backpack pocket, without the risk of splashing water all around. It will keep the liquid warm or cold depending on what model you’re going to buy;
- And the last but not the least is a book, but not a simple one. It can be a book about yoga or healthy living in general. Choose something about body image, healthy food, or yoga topic related. For example, «Wheels of Life» by Anodea Judith, «2.100 Asanas: The Complete Yoga Poses» by Daniel Lacerda, etc.
That’s all for the original, but very practical gifts for any yoga fan. Hopefully, you’ll find something interesting too.