THUNDER BAY – Thunder Bay Police seize $4092 in drug raid. On March 1, 2013 Drug Unit officers assisted by officers of the Thunder Bay Police Guns and Gang Unit executed a Controlled Drugs and Substances Act Search Warrant on a residence in the 200 block of West Frederica Street Thunder Bay.
Thunder Bay Police drug operation
Thunder Bay Police report that a “search of the residence resulted in the seizure of approximately $6,200.00 in Canadian currency, as well as approximately 27 Oxycodone tablets, 4 Morphine pills, 5 Hydro morphine pills and 13 Ritalin pills. Street value of drugs seized is $4,092.00”.
A 54 year old male resident was arrested and charged with:
• Possession of Morphine for the Purpose of Trafficking
• Possession of Hydro morphine for the Purpose of Trafficking
• Possession of Oxycodone for the Purpose of Trafficking
• Possession of Ritalin for the Purpose of Trafficking
• Possession of Proceeds of Crime exceeding $5000.00
The male was released on a Promise to Appear and will appear in Thunder Bay court on March 28, 2013.
The Combined Forces Organized Crime Unit consists of members from The Thunder Bay Police Service, The O.P.P. – Organized Crime Enforcement Bureau, The R.C.M.P., The Nishnawbe-Aski Police Service and The Anishinabek Police Service.